Intestinal conditioner for racing pigeons"
DIGESTAL has a triple activity :
1. regulates loss of body fluids and electrolytes,
2. restores the natural intestinal flora,
3. prevents the attachment of pathogenic bacteria
on the intestinal walls.
Especially in cases of outbursts of the so-called
young pigeon diarrhoea ( adeno-virus ) , it is recommendable
to administer DIGESTAL, this in combination with
a medication based on conditioned trimethoprim.
DIGESTAL is not a medication yet a regulator of
intestines, based on natural products. DIGESTAL
is composed according to most recent scientific
beliefs and contains among others the very therapeutic
fructo-oligosaccarides. This new kind of nutritious
substances promotes the growth of good bacteria
and inhibits that of pathogenic bacteria.
When and how to administer ?
- mix 1 measuring spoon Digestal to 1 kg food which
was previously moistened with Versele-Laga's Bio-Extract
( garlic juice ) or Colombine's Form-Oil.
- continue treatment for 4 to 5 days or till symptoms